Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

As I walked through the shops at Bay St. in Emeryville, and at Fourth St in Berkeley, I coudn't help but notice all of the v-day decor plastered on windows, walls, and hanging from ceilings! ...And, I couldn't help but get excited too...And you know what that means! =)


What's better than getting a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day?

A box of CUPCAKES!!!

We're selling boxes of Valentines day cupcakes, in mini and regular size, decked out in valentines sprinkles conversation hearts and fondant. Order a box or two for your sweetie pie!

Here's a preview!

Flavors (2 of each):
Red Velvet
Vanilla
Strawberry Shortcake
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Hummingbird
Salted Caramel

And, I'm (trying to) set up an Etsy shop to sell these puppies! BUT I have no idea what I'm doing on there. Lol. So bear with me while I work out the kinks. But here is the link: (I hope and think) TrinketteCupcakes on Etsy. So far all I've got on there are the Valentine's boxes but tomorrow I hope to have plenty more on there!

Lastly, here is a picture of the cupcakes from a wedding consult this weekend:

Yum. Too bad the salted caramel decided to melt some of my chocolate ganache off :p boo you! hehe.

Thanks for reading!

xo,

Treen

No comments:

Post a Comment