Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Hello blogger-land!

It's been a while since I've made cupcakes and I'm so happy I made some tonight. I'm happy that I'm feeling inspired to bake again, and I can't wait to test out my ideas! I was also very happy that I got to test out my new paddle mixer with the built in spatula that I got for Christmas!

Anyhow, what could be better than a cupcake? A cookie IN a cupcake! I've baked cookies in cupcakes before, but today I felt like stuffing some cookie dough in there. There's just something about eating cookie dough/brownie batter that reminds me of childhood and something I'll never get tired of doing when I make cookies or brownies!

Cookie (dough) in a cupcake:


I originally halved one for Jon and I, but he ended up eating the whole thing so I guess its a winner! :) I ate a half as well and I must say it definitely hit the sweet spot! Thanks for reading! :D


xo,

trina


No comments:

Post a Comment