Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Cake Remix Cupcakes

Whew, it's been a while bloggy-land! I've missed you! It's just been a real busy summer...camping, trips, disneyland...you know. :) Anyhow, here come a whole bunch of pics of what I've been up to in the kitchen. Check these out...


I call it the birthday cake remix cupcake! =) The day I made these I was REALLY craving ice cream...more specifically Cold Stone's Birthday Cake Remix. But I couldn't go. So, I decided to make my version of it! 

It's a vanilla-almond cake with sprinkles (of course!), filled with ganache and topped with cake batter cream cheese frosting, and topped with more chocolate and sprinkles. Everything is better with sprinkles! It was delicious. Next time I make them, I'll be sure to grab a pint of the ice cream from Cold Stone...OR you can bring me some for my birthday...it IS in a week! :D 


And last, here is Kiana who is showing you how to eat one of Auntie Treen's cupcakes! =) 


Thanks for reading! 

xo,

trinkette


No comments:

Post a Comment