Friday, September 30, 2011

Red velvet Push Pop/Push Up Cakes


When I was a kid, I LOVED getting ice cream and candy from the Ice Cream truck. My favorites included: red sour belts, pelon pelon rico, and lucas powder. I didn't have a favorite ice cream because I always felt overwhelmed by all of the different varities shown by the pictures on the truck. I remember trying alot of those character popsicles with gumball eyes...they kept coming out with new characters!

And, I did love pushups...especialy with the Flinstones on the packaging! They did melt rather quickly though. Pushpops...I remember getting them too, but I didn't like them too much because whenever I would try to pus the lollipop up, my finger would get sticky! Yuck! haha

Anyhow, I found these awesome push up containers for cupcakes!
Cake. Frosting. More Cake. More Frosting. Sprinkles!! What a great idea. And they're fun to eat.

And, here's a picture of one of my favorite cupcakes to make and eat. Red velvet and cheesecake. Sweet, creamy, tart goodness. Yum-o!


Oh. One more...Had to include an instagram shot! =)


Thanks for reading!

xo,
Trinkette

No comments:

Post a Comment