Thursday, June 24, 2010

In Honor of Eclipse




I can't wait for Eclipse! :D I am so beyond excited for next Tuesday! And yes, for those of you who dont know, I am a Twi-hard...and I am not ashamed! lol

Cupcake with the Pre-Screen ticket to Eclipse (sorry its bright)
Lyn and I were even going to camp out at Nords last weekend to meet some of the cast, but changed our minds at 4 am when we found out it was only going to be Justin Chon (the asian human dude, lol).

Cupcake with the New Moon stars lol:

Anyhow, I had made some cupcakes for my cousins engagement party and had my idea for my eclipse cupcakes...spicy red velvets...with cayenne and cinnamon...yummmmy!

The cake didnt have as much of a kick as i wanted it to...i was worried that it might be too spicy because i definitely overdo the spicyness when i cook. lol. But it was still good. The frosting I decided to add some spice too and it had a nice bite to it. :) And I HAD to show that these were vampire inspired so I did the "blood" drips...heheh. I guess you could say they are more Vampire Diaries or True blood inspired but I love all of those so its all good.


Anyhow just wanted to share and I'll be making them again on Tues for the premiere! Go Team Edward! :D

PS....

Please Please come and support my bake sale at All saints! Info is in a previous post but it will be This Sunday, June 28 at All Saints Church in Hayward after all masses! Please buy treats and support Share our Strength and the Food Bank! Annnd if youd like to donate goodies, just send me an email: catrinaarmas@gmail.com

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment