Monday, June 28, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Cupakes


Hey Everybody, its DJ Trina Rock here! And I just wanted you all to know....its time to dance! Are you ready? lol I know you all like my DJ Lance hat and glasses...and my Muno shirt...which I made btw :D


Anyways...here are the Yo Gabba Gabba characters in cupcake form! Plex, Toodee, Brobee, Foofa and Muno!
'

Sissy came over during the week and help me cut out all the pieces for their faces...and man was that a task! And then, Pasta ate one of Toodee's eyes! Luckily we had an extra Plex face so it worked out.

She also came over on Friday to help me bake...and man was that a task as well. I wanted the tie-dye cupcakes because it went along with the Gabba theme because its so colorful in Gabbaland! So they were a bit more time consuming to make than regular cupcakes...but all for my little neicey! I was super tired when we started and was so tired that I had so much energy...I even made a last minute cake stand lol:

Second cake stand of minis:

Dj Allen Rock, Noahcakes, and MimiRock enjoying cupcakes:


Here's a pic of the birthday baby:

Happy Birthday Jassy Monster!






No comments:

Post a Comment