Friday, June 17, 2011

Disneyland and Cupcakes

Disneyland is one of my favorite places EVER! I love going back every time even though I know the place like the back of my hand. There is just something so magical about that place =)



Anyhow, look what I found there! A set of cupcake pins! Each of them are different disney characters. =) I had to have em. So adorable! Can you guess who everyone is? =)










I also grabbed a few of these. Cupcake Vinylmations! The "frosting" is removable and when you remove it, it will reveal which character your vinylmation is. =) Can you guess who everyone is?








Also, since we went for baby Kiana's birthday, I made some mickey and minnie cake pops! And here, you cant see it too well, but its Minnie Mouse admiring the cake pop of her! When I first gave it to her she pointed at it and pointed to herself and laughed! It was really cute. heh.









Lastly, these arent cupcake related but they are just too cute I had to share! I love love love Mickey waffles!







I cant wait to go back next month. =) Yay Disneyland!





Thanks for reading.





Xo,





Treen

No comments:

Post a Comment