Friday, June 17, 2011

Red Velvet Pancake





Pancakes are one of my all time favorite breakfast foods (behind my moms omelettes of course ;]) and when you model it after a cupcake, now that is what I call a breakfast of champs!

Looking at this picture makes me crave this puppy! This ah-may-zing treat comes from Griddle Cafe in good ol Hollywood. They have a sleu of yummy sounding pancakes and other items from the griddle and I cant wait to come back! I was watching everyones things come out and they all looked great but once I saw "Red Velvelt Pancake" my mind was made up. This pancake is HUGE. It is deep red in color, generously dusted with cocoa powder and powdered sugar, and finished with a swirl of cream cheese frosting. Winner! You must get the french press coffee with this because 1. its good quality coffee and 2. it will help wash down all of the sugary goodness you will be consuming.

If you are in the area, check it out! You won't be dissapointed. =)

Thanks for reading,

Xo,

Treen

No comments:

Post a Comment